Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Gaming
  Rogue Spear Ladder Stats

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Rogue Spear Ladder Stats
2marshall8
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: May 2001

posted 05-16-2001 09:53 PM


I was wondering if anyone knew of a website online that kept track of Rogue Spear Stats through a ladder? I know all about Gallileo's Stats program. But I wanted to be ranked with other players in a ladder. So I just wanted some help with a website that ranks players and has a stats system set up.

thanks
marshall


Click Here to See the Profile for 2marshall8   Click Here to Email 2marshall8    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 53416556UIN: 53416556       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47