|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Swat 3 Retreat News
![]() Swat 3 Ladders
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Swat 3 Ladders | ||
|
Drunk Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 163 |
With the 10 player patch coming soon more ladders are opening Swat 3 Ladders, I have just been informed of a new one, Virtual Gaming Alliance when the site is fully up they will be hosting single player and clan matches. I will be searching for some more ladders to give all of you competitive players a chance to show your skill.
| ||
|
VGA-CyrusTheVirus Newbie
Posts: 1 |
Hi everyone I'm the Administrator for the Swat 3. Hurry on over to www.v-g-a.net and sign your clan up today! Quartly tournaments with Prizes, such as free copies of the game of your choice, CASH, free subscriptions to gaming magazines!! Keep track of the best clans in Swat 3!. I need Referee's for the SWAT3 Ladder,If your interested in being a referee contact me at cyrus@v-g-a.net so we can talk ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47