Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  I feel Mouse Review...

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I feel Mouse Review...
Vlad
Moderator

Posts: 44
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-04-2001 05:00 AM


When I think of Logitech, I think of high quality mice, keyboards, joysticks, etc. I can remember back in the days when the first three button mice were coming out. I purchased one of the Logitech ones and have had it and used it ever since. They seem to keep going and going no matter what torture you force upon them.

One day I was checking out their website and noticed a new mouse they had called the iFeel Mouse which allowed you to feel your way around your desktop and the Internet. I thought this might be a great item for review, so luckily I was able to get Logitech to send me one for review. Are the features of these mouse actually useful or simply a novelty that easily wears out? Also, does this mouse offer any benefits when playing games? Let's have a look!

Check out the full review by Snicker Here!


Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad   Click Here to Email Vlad    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6755901UIN: 6755901       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47