Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  New map by Sierra!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New map by Sierra!
Drunk
Captain

Posts: 201
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-07-2001 07:38 AM


I have been very suprised at how well sierra have kept bringing new maps/patches out for Swat 3 to keep fixing problems and extending game life and now Rod Fung has confirmed that a new map is in progress! If you all remember the new Elite Edition Trailer, there where some scenes from maps nobody has seen or played. Check out this quote from Rod Fung on the Sierra Forums -

It will be available very soon! I'm back in the office starting next week and I'll see where it stands. I've played the mission and it's a lot of fun. When I left before Christmas, they were putting the finishing touches on the audio. -Rod

Hopefully it should be out very soon! View the thread here.


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47