Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  Interview with Wolf from Hostile Takeover

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Interview with Wolf from Hostile Takeover
Drunk
Major

Posts: 267
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-25-2001 09:16 AM


I recently conducted an interview with Wolf, the maker of the Hostile Takeover mod, heres a little snip of the interview -
Drunk: At current development speed when are we likely to see this mod?

Wolf: well thats the issue I'm facing, all the normal swat3 weapons are there, but EE has a load of new weapons, so I'm like " should I release it with just a bunch of weapons or should I go the distance and release it with all the weapons including the modifications like laser pointer silencers etc", but i'd say one more month!

So the mod is going to be released in around a month, i can't wait! Check out the rest of the interview here!


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47