Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  Hello From 3DRogue

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Hello From 3DRogue
3DRogue
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-27-2001 06:03 PM


Hello and let me introduce myself, I am the newest staff member here at Swat 3 Retreat. As Drunky mentioned earlier I will be taking care of the new downloads script which hopefully will be up soon I am also the webmaster at DeetWeb Mods which you can find over at Rogue Spear Retreat. I look forward to helping out at Swat 3 Retreat and can't wait to get that downloads script up!


Click Here to See the Profile for 3DRogue   Click Here to Email 3DRogue    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100952829UIN: 100952829       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47