Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  Premium Blend

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Premium Blend
Drunk
Major

Posts: 284
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-12-2001 10:02 AM


Slippery Jim from Element Leader has made a new skin mod, PremiumBLEND. This is what Slippery Jim says about it himself:

"For the longest time I thought it would be great to have a sexy new female Swat skin mod. After a while I got tired of waiting so I made one myself."

Made by: Slippery Jim
Get it here. Check out the site for a picture of the skin!!

Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47