Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  Interview With Tammy Dargan

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Interview With Tammy Dargan
Drunk
Major

Posts: 293
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-12-2001 11:38 AM


T.O.C Code 4 have conducted an interview with Swat 3 Game Designer Tammy Dargan, her job included designing things such things as the manual, missions and scenarios!
Q. Was it difficult for you to adapt your skills to this "Elite Police Force" scene? I mean… Did you have to somewhat "force" yourself to doing this or you just love the concept and it came all?

A. I worked on FOX's America's Most Wanted and spent a good deal of time with police officers (mostly detectives) prior to working on the Police Quest series. As a matter of fact, I was assigned PQ4 & SWAT because of my prior police experience. I have a healthy respect for what police officers do, and I am especially impressed with tactical / emergency response teams – they're highly trained and must work very cohesively. So making games about tactics and the men who employ them has been interesting and fun.
Check it out here! Also please be aware that Tammy is a women not a man as previously stated by T.O.C 4!

Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47