|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Swat 3 Retreat News
![]() LA High Mirror
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: LA High Mirror | ||
|
3DRogue Private ![]()
Posts: 5 |
I have put up a mirror of the latest Beta version of the LA High map. You can get it here. | ||
|
BaZ00kA Private ![]()
Posts: 6 |
1.5kbps? :P I think the level is kewl but i DONT like the dark rooms. ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Major ![]() ![]()
Posts: 302 |
Its slow because we have the new counterstrike on our servers and we are an official mirror ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Raven Newbie
Posts: 4 |
Yo mate only 3 w's in World Wide Web :-) ^^CS Link Cya ------------------ | ||
|
Drunk Major ![]() ![]()
Posts: 302 |
I know that ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Raven Newbie
Posts: 4 |
Good Good :-) ------------------ | ||
|
Frankie_Weindel Newbie
Posts: 1 |
Ahh! I am at the boards now! LOL! ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47