Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  I'm going to be offline for awhile

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I'm going to be offline for awhile
BaZ00kA
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-26-2001 07:35 AM


Hello, i'm going to be quite off for maybe one or two weeks due to... ehm... ISDN bills I will be back in some weeks. If you need to contact me mail
me, BaZ@3dretreat.com


I will go online maybe once or twice a day to check my e-mails nothing more.


Click Here to See the Profile for BaZ00kA   Click Here to Email BaZ00kA    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47