|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() Swat 3 Retreat News
![]() Coppershim....
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Coppershim.... | ||
|
Vlad Moderator
Posts: 20 |
Over at iamnotageek.com there is a review for a coppershim to protect your new CPU's. "This copper shim is made only for the Athlon or Duron. I have not tried it on an Intel CPU, so I am not sure how it would fit. I am not sure how the height of the core on Intel CPU's compare to the AMD CPU's, but if they are lower then that would cause big problems. If the copper shim is higher then the core that is going to prevent the heatsink from touching the core of the CPU, and cause your CPU to burn up. If the copper shim is lower it may not protect the CPU as well." Read the rest Here! |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47