Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  I'm gone.....

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I'm gone.....
Drunk
Moderator

Posts: 348
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-11-2001 11:46 AM


I'm going away for a 10 days, i'll see you all soon! If you have any troubles while i'm away contact us here and we will do our best to sort them out

/Drunk


Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47