Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  Recon-Team Interview with Black-Storm

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Recon-Team Interview with Black-Storm
Drunk
Moderator

Posts: 348
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 05-14-2001 01:07 PM


Hosted site Recon-Team recently conducted an interview with Black-Storm, the creator of popular community mod UBA-Swat.
What was your inspiration to create UBA-SWAT?

I originally had a modified version of the ProSWAT mod back in the days of Close Quarters Battle. When I bought Elite Edition I wanted to convert my custom mod. I put that on hold when I saw all the new mods appearing. I was already a regular visitor of all of the SWAT websites and when I saw the high rating for Armed Forces I just had to download it. It was the first fan mod I got for Elite Edition. After a few hours play I realised there were things I didn't like about it such as the new faces, gunsights, gunshots and tracer fire. I set about customising it for my own use and included the changes I made to ProSWAT. I then merged several weapon mods that I had downloaded. That was all UBA-SWAT was back in November 2000. It was only 5MB and was never meant for public release. As time went on I started doing more and more work on it. It got to the stage where I was doing so much I decided to aim for a public release.

Go check it out @ http://swat3.3dretreat.com/recon/interviews.asp!

Click Here to See the Profile for Drunk   Click Here to Email Drunk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 31271461UIN: 31271461       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47