Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  V2.0 Patch News...

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   V2.0 Patch News...
Vlad
Moderator

Posts: 29
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 08-04-2001 02:00 PM


News has reached the SWAT3 community that the v2.0 patch is running stable....hopefully this will mean that the waiting time for the patch wont be much longer.
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad   Click Here to Email Vlad    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6755901UIN: 6755901       IP Logged
F.B.I Swat Leader
Private

Posts: 10
Registered: Aug 2001

posted 08-11-2001 03:17 AM


I'm pretty sure won.net server is going to shut down because of this and plus with that might have to update there server because there is alot of connection in this for 10 player game and no other game company has that so won.net would be the first company that has a 10 player network play.

------------------
I'M JOHN WORKING FOR SWAT 3(EE) AS A MEMBER THERE T Brand{F.B.I} Swat Leader.Copyright(2001 F.B.I On-Line,Inc.)All Rights Reserved {THE MANAGER OF THE F.B.I SWAT TEAM}

http://swat3fbiswatteam.homestead.com/index.html
http://communities.msn.ca/WelcomeToFBISwatLeaderTeamClanWebSite
http://pub65.ezboard.com/bonlinegames53922


Click Here to See the Profile for F.B.I Swat Leader   Click Here to Email F.B.I Swat Leader    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 35943791UIN: 35943791      Send a message to swat3commanderUIN: 35943791 IP Logged
Haystakk
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Aug 2001

posted 08-16-2001 03:12 PM


I would believe you FBI - BUT....

What about Novaworld? They support 50 players simultaneously online in a game. Sorry - but I gain great pleasure in correcting you!!

------------------
Haystakk
TOC: Code 4 Co-Manager

"..We accept the reality with which we are presented..."


Click Here to See the Profile for Haystakk   Click Here to Email Haystakk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Haystakk
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Aug 2001

posted 08-16-2001 03:14 PM


I would believe you FBI - BUT....

What about Novaworld? They support 50 players simultaneously online in a game. Sorry - but I gain great pleasure in correcting you!!

------------------
Haystakk
TOC: Code 4 Co-Manager

"..We accept the reality with which we are presented..."


Click Here to See the Profile for Haystakk   Click Here to Email Haystakk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47