Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  WELL IM NOT HAPPY!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   WELL IM NOT HAPPY!!
Vlad
Moderator

Posts: 29
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 08-04-2001 05:29 PM


I just recieved an email asking me for the code to my copy of SWAT3. The lame excuse was he lost it but he owned the original game... my reply is if you own the original game why not contact sierra and maybe get a new code from them? I get these emails alot and they just endup in my delete pile. Save my time and yours by not bothering to send such a stupid request...It's no big, It's not clever so STOP IT!!!
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad   Click Here to Email Vlad    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6755901UIN: 6755901       IP Logged
F.B.I Swat Leader
Newbie

Posts: 4
Registered: Aug 2001

posted 08-07-2001 01:37 AM


good way to put it out back to him agree with you there because then your at risk if anyone did not know that if you try to log in swat lobby your going to gte a message saying that serial number is already loged in.

------------------
I'M JOHN WORKING FOR SWAT 3(EE) AS A MEMBER THERE T Brand{F.B.I} Swat Leader.Copyright(2001 F.B.I On-Line,Inc.)All Rights Reserved {THE MANAGER OF THE F.B.I SWAT TEAM}

http://swat3fbiswatteam.homestead.com/index.html
http://communities.msn.ca/WelcomeToFBISwatLeaderTeamClanWebSite
http://pub65.ezboard.com/bonlinegames53922


Click Here to See the Profile for F.B.I Swat Leader   Click Here to Email F.B.I Swat Leader    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 35943791UIN: 35943791      Send a message to swat3commanderUIN: 35943791 IP Logged
BaZ00kA
Private

Posts: 9
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 08-10-2001 07:13 AM


Oh Vlad, but what's your serial number? j/k

------------------
Martin "BaZ00kA" Nilsson
Newsposter at http://swat3.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for BaZ00kA   Click Here to Email BaZ00kA    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47