Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  Swat 3 Retreat News
  TOC:4 Closes

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   TOC:4 Closes
Vlad
Moderator

Posts: 31
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 08-09-2001 04:47 AM


TOC: 4 the excellent SWAT3 website has had to shut its doors here's what they had to say about it:

"Closing Down...
Due to our ISP demands, we have to close down the G-Vortex.Network...

We thank you all that have stick with us. We managed to reach where we did because of you.

If you think you can help us out and host us, please contact us via spac3rat@g-vortex.net.

What we basically need is an NT Server, SQL Server and about 300Mb of HD space.

We're sorry for having to do this. It's really beyound us all..."

Well guys sorry to see you go. All our best to you for the future.


Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad   Click Here to Email Vlad    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6755901UIN: 6755901       IP Logged
F.B.I Swat Leader
Private

Posts: 20
Registered: Aug 2001

posted 08-11-2001 03:14 AM


haha I'm glad they closed because they did not know how to run there site anyway and also there was always problems each week from there site and with that they think they know it all from swat 3 with there topics about coop and for that they or none of them are not real cops.

------------------
I'M JOHN WORKING FOR SWAT 3(EE) AS A MEMBER THERE T Brand{F.B.I} Swat Leader.Copyright(2001 F.B.I On-Line,Inc.)All Rights Reserved {THE MANAGER OF THE F.B.I SWAT TEAM}

http://swat3fbiswatteam.homestead.com/index.html
http://communities.msn.ca/WelcomeToFBISwatLeaderTeamClanWebSite
http://pub65.ezboard.com/bonlinegames53922


Click Here to See the Profile for F.B.I Swat Leader   Click Here to Email F.B.I Swat Leader    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 35943791UIN: 35943791      Send a message to swat3commanderUIN: 35943791 IP Logged
DawGe
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Aug 2001

posted 08-14-2001 06:15 AM


F.B.I Swat Leader, WTF... One look at yout site is enough to either crash a browser or go insane from the cheap animations. I'm slamming your page..damn right... You slam TOC4 like that maybe you should make your look .5% as good as TOC4's then comment. TOC4 has done a great job in this community and if thats not true look at the Sierra links..where do they go to..damn right TOC4. Who cares if none of them are "real cops" its a fucking game man..grow the fuck up and then learn what it takes to run a website. Thats my peace...

------------------
peace
[TCC].Cpt.DawGe
http://www.clantcc.com


Click Here to See the Profile for DawGe   Click Here to Email DawGe    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 347487UIN: 347487   Send an AIM Message to InsideMediaInc   Send a message to BadDawGe21UIN: 347487 IP Logged
SilentKiller001
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 08-14-2001 08:35 PM


I very much agree. TOC did a really good job. There were some things that I say they could've done better, but generally speaking they did an amazing job and there's absolutely no argument against it.

------------------
Webmaster,
Strategy 3D


Click Here to See the Profile for SilentKiller001   Click Here to Email SilentKiller001    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 68230929UIN: 68230929   Send an AIM Message to AndrewF2    IP Logged
Haystakk
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Aug 2001

posted 08-16-2001 03:04 PM


Hey - i just found these forums and i'm so happy! Cause now I have evidence of FBI being a complete wanker and slating TOC: Code 4 again. Well MR;

First of all - what is your problem? You seem to have an obsession with SWAT3 - yet you accuse us of 'knowing all over SWAT'. We have never claimed to know everything whatsoever, as most of our content comes from the community. We are, in effect, facilitators of the SWAT3 community. I'm not expecting you to know what I mean by that - but I'm sure an five year-old would so go find one and talk to them.

As if you haven't guessed by now - I am extremely angry with you as you obviously have nothing better to do than cause everyone in the SWAT3 community grief. Funny and slightly ironic thing is - people don't like you; even though you think YOU are the SWAT3 god!! At TOC: Code 4, we have put up with your incesent whining for too long - and we've been polite about it so far. I can assure you that if you continue as you are now - you're just going to make it worse for yourself in as many ways possible.

Grow up and get a life.

P.S. For all you TOC Code 4 refugees - we have NOT closed for good (FBI slams fist on table)!! We alredy have plans for our hosting after Ratty gets back on the 20th August - so don't worry - we'll be back soon enough!

FBI - I hope this makes you very happy! hahahahaha.......

------------------
TOC: Code 4 Co-Manager


Click Here to See the Profile for Haystakk   Click Here to Email Haystakk    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Vlad
Moderator

Posts: 31
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 08-16-2001 04:15 PM


What a weak ass post FBI havent. You dont kick someone when theyre down. Alls i can say is "dont fuckem on the way up cuz on the way down theyll fuck you harder"...draw your own conclusions to what i mean by that but in my opinion your on your way up so dont fuck so many ppl!!. I could understand it if you were a well respected member of the swat3 community but "hey wake up your not". I myself am not so what makes you think you are??

Anyhoo glad to hear TOC may be back up soon and any support this site can give you is there......WELCOME BACK DOOD!!


Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad   Click Here to Email Vlad    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6755901UIN: 6755901       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 935
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 08-19-2001 06:16 PM


They need NT/Sql/HD space? Hrmm...someone from TOC should contact us at the 3d Retreat so we can hook them up!

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Spac3Rat
Newbie

Posts: 1
Registered: Aug 2001

posted 08-20-2001 04:38 AM


Well, I'm back again.

We're already working on having the site up in no-time.

Thanks for the support guys. And for the excellent offer you did to us. You rule!!!

FBI Swat "Leader": you kill me man. A big LOL to you.

------------------
--Spac3Rat
G-Vortex.Network creator and programmer


Click Here to See the Profile for Spac3Rat   Click Here to Email Spac3Rat    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2792623UIN: 2792623       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47