|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() TANGO News
![]() Chaos and its aftermath...
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Chaos and its aftermath... | ||
|
dune 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 165 |
Yawn... 3am and I'm still not seeing straight. The aftermath of the November 4th party has left me in a daze. First of, I want to extend my personal thanks to everyone who attended. The events wouldn't be great as they are without you! This was easily our BIGGEST party ever, with a grand total of 83 attendees. Congratulations to all the tourney (Quake3 and CS) winners, I think we had a better assortment of prizes this time and I hope the winners are pleased. I would also like to thank our sponsors who generously donate prizes and other contributions. Brian Burke from nVidia made it out too with some GREAT gear making sure no one left empty handed. I also hope everyone got in many hours of great gaming, despite intermittent issues with the servers. We were short 2 staff members and had trouble keeping things running smoothly. We hope you accept our apologies and will be working to resolve ALL issues. We will be back up to speed for the next event, which is tentatively scheduled for January 13th, 2001. I'll be compiling the photos and having the up shortly. We might also have a few short video clips to show off as well. We are also going to be updaing the registration form to include some more specific questions that will help us better prepare and conduct the events. | ||
|
NeghVar Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
We received some complaints about the use of profanity. We don't want to lose any young or offended gamers because of this. So next time you get fragged, gibbed, or killed in some form or another, please refrain from using any profanity ------------------ | ||
|
NeghVar Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
Earlybird gets the worm! What is to be done about those who arrive and find all the spaces occupied? We had over 100 people register for the last LAN party. Even though only 83 showed up, the room can only support about 88. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47