Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  TANGO News
  TANGO it is!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   TANGO it is!
dune
3d Retreat

Posts: 60
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-14-2000 04:29 PM


Due to overwhelming response to my post in the forums, it looks like we're going to stick with the name TANGO. I'm sorry I ever doubted it.

I'm going to finalize the logo and get it into a vector graphic so we can make some T-Shirts... Anyone interested in TANGO T-Shirts?


Click Here to See the Profile for dune   Click Here to Email dune    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 1399199UIN: 1399199       IP Logged
Scooby
3d Retreat

Posts: 9
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-14-2000 04:48 PM


Size me up for a pair of them.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Scooby   Click Here to Email Scooby    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 506158UIN: 506158       IP Logged
h00kupz
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-15-2000 09:06 AM


T-Shirts Hell I want a whole friggin clothing line! We will rival FUBU oh yes.

...

t1mmmmmmmaaah!

------------------
www.anaxified.com
flAvainYaear!
tango.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for h00kupz   Click Here to Email h00kupz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 70496638UIN: 70496638   Send an AIM Message to tw0sm00th4u    IP Logged
coolant
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-15-2000 09:47 AM


h00kupz - you are one funny SOB. Hell yah with the clothing line. Not only am I thinking clothes, but football stadiums. Mile High Tango Land or Tango Arena. Maybe we can francise our own team and call it the 'Tango Warriors' or the 'l33t soldierz'. Let's get everybody to send in T-Shirt ideas to dune and let's post 'em, have people decide, and then at the next event (Jan 6th), sell 'em. Cause, sure howdy, I'll buy one or two or even maybe one for my cat

------------------
- coolant
If you head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to CoolantSV    IP Logged
h00kupz
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-15-2000 09:56 AM


update: Currently on the phone w/the up and coming presidend of Uganda General Illiaguanda. "Yes General I would like to purchase your country, have it platinum coated and call it 'Tango'"
General: Can I get a T-Shirt?

...

I need a date!

------------------
www.anaxified.com
flAvainYaear!
tango.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for h00kupz   Click Here to Email h00kupz    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 70496638UIN: 70496638   Send an AIM Message to tw0sm00th4u    IP Logged
coolant
Private

Posts: 7
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-15-2000 10:02 AM


h00kupz - get a life. Dude, I am sitting in Coop class suppost to be doing some excel bullsh*t, but nooooo....I thought I'd write on tango forums. How exciting. h00kupz - msg me on AIM later (coolantsv) and we'll talk about dc stuff and maybe you can help me out big time.

------------------
- coolant
If you head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to CoolantSV    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47