Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  TANGO News
  Unreal Tournament & Total Annihilation

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Unreal Tournament & Total Annihilation
dune
3d Retreat

Posts: 100
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-26-2000 03:56 PM


We've had requests to support UT and Total Annihilation at the next event. Wayne (aka "j") will be organizing our dedicated UT server. Regarding TA, please post a comment if you're interested in playing and we'll see how many people we can round up for it.
Click Here to See the Profile for dune   Click Here to Email dune    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 1399199UIN: 1399199       IP Logged
sniper
Captain

Posts: 127
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-26-2000 09:28 PM


ya, sure new games are always good. I belive UT came with my Sound card... So I'm ready ohh.. ya.. lets go!

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://www.3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
NeghVar
Private

Posts: 8
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 11-29-2000 12:58 AM


UT has been my primary game of choice but I like TA a lot more. I'll be more than willing to join in on some TA games.

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for NeghVar   Click Here to Email NeghVar    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6704183UIN: 6704183       IP Logged
Paladin
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 12-07-2000 12:11 PM


I hope to see UT there....
My only options at this point are Q3, CT, UT.
(notice the "newbie" label plastered under my name?)
I still suck at CT but I think I'm decent with Q3 & UT (but so far a UT solo) Still trying to defeat those @#$%^%# Champion levels. Bribe... Free BAWLS to the man who sets up the UT server ;~}

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Paladin   Click Here to Email Paladin    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 98164510UIN: 98164510       IP Logged
Mordichai
Private

Posts: 11
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 12-10-2000 11:39 PM


Having UT at a CPL is a dream come true. We had a pretty pathetic excuse for a UT tourny at FRAG 4 but it was sponsored and had a g-Force 2 as first prize. Yet again, I got second place in that as well as Soul Calibur. Total Annihilation is also something I'd be willing to spend several hours on. TA's one of the few RT strategy games I'm good at. I'm definatly up for a game or 20 of that

------------------
only get up to pee and eat. Never stop fragging


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged
j
Private

Posts: 8
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 12-12-2000 02:36 PM


I will be running the ut server.

There will be a one on one tourney. I am writing the rules now. I am going to make sure that there are some ctf server running the, all things considering.


I will try some new maps and will keep it fun. Alot more people are going to be playing ut this time.

ver 436 is what will be running
updates, maps, mods etc will all be on the ftp server

------------------
j
Event Coordinator
Gaming Specialist


Click Here to See the Profile for j   Click Here to Email j    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47