|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() TANGO News
![]() Rogue Spear/Urban Ops Tournament
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Rogue Spear/Urban Ops Tournament | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 631 |
Yes, there will be a Rogue Spear/Urban Ops tournament at TANGO this weekend. It hasn't been announced with the other official tournaments and rules but it will exist along with prizes. For an unofficial idea of how many interested Rogue Spear players there are, feel free to leave a comment to this post expressing your interest. The RS tourney will try to be at a different time then the CS one
| ||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 98 |
You know this man! ------------------ | ||
|
BEERviper Newbie
Posts: 1 |
w00t!!! ------------------ | ||
|
fair! [racer x] Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Kick ass! Urban Ops RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Redwood, Fair, Oversteer, and Duck (of Racer X) will be there absorbing bullets, cursing loudly, breaking more $50 MS optical mice, throwing Ratpadz, and probably team killing like no other. CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ------------------ | ||
|
Oversteer Newbie
Posts: 1 |
Bonus! All about doing some killin' in Urban Ops. Heck, I though that's why people signed up for TANGO. ------------------ | ||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 185 |
the more tourneys the better... ------------------ | ||
|
The Columnist Private ![]()
Posts: 5 |
Man, my Dad and I were afraid that our buddies at the TANGO LAN had forsaken all things Tom Clancy and went over to the "Quake III" dark side... It's good to know that there's still room at the top for Urban Ops. I have tried to get Dad to play "Counter-Strike" but he still has trouble with it. He has a faster computer now since Christmas (Santa Claus brought him an AMD 800MHz with 256MB of Micron PC133 and a VisionTek GeForce2 GTS as per the 3D Retreat's recommendation) and I hope that will help him get the hang of it quicker. If so, you'll see us at the next TANGO LAN for sure. If Dad still stinks at "Counter-Strike" (even though Santa Claus made a considerable frickin' investment in time and money so that he wouldn't stink at it), you'll see us at the next TANGO LAN for sure. We might even coax the always lethal Roman "DJ Gumby" Ramos out for a well-deserved LAN party break at TANGO. Special greetings to Aaron, Laurie and all the other guys at the Retreat (who I, sadly, only know by handle or as "dude"), Scott McCollum | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 631 |
Hey Scott! You guys have been missed at the TANGO events man....seriously. I look forward to your next event. Viva la RS! I read some of your recent articles online....good stuff. ------------------ | ||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 185 |
i was at the last tango...*thinks about it* yah, i was hehehe...(my name is scott, too for all ya llamaz) ------------------ | ||
|
The Columnist Private ![]()
Posts: 5 |
Just saw the rest of the pics from the January TANGO along with the RS Tourney information. Man, I'm so impressed to see how far TANGO has come in less than half a year. Dad and I can hardly wait until the one in March! Oh, that reminds me. Dad and I were talking about winning the Texas lottery when it was up to $40 million a week or so ago. My oath is to TANGO if I win the lotto! -$10,000 Urban Ops 4v4 team tournament! Dad and I have bought our lotto tickets with this in mind. You guys better be pulling for me to win rather than Dad, because he's gonna change the after party band from the all-star metal lineup to somebody lame like Eric Clapton or "The Eagles." Scott ------------------ | ||
|
CaNAda Newbie
Posts: 4 |
I'm really interested in know how one becomes involved in such an organization or party, can you pls let me in? ------------------ | ||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 185 |
aslong as you could buy me an hour with Jenna Jameson - i'll be happy ![]() ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47