Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  TANGO News
  Photoalbum updated

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Photoalbum updated
dune
3d Retreat

Posts: 120
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-11-2001 07:24 PM


Snicker sent in some photos from the last party a little late, and I just got around to adding them. They're at the bottom because I was to lazy to re-organize all 41 of 'em. Check it here.
Click Here to See the Profile for dune   Click Here to Email dune    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 1399199UIN: 1399199       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 513
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-12-2001 01:21 AM


A little late? Blah! I thought I sent them to you that night foolio, hehe

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
chrispix
Sergeant

Posts: 63
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-12-2001 11:12 AM


HEY! where is the picture of my truck!!

Chris.

------------------
/Chrispix
<a href="http://www.chrispix.com">My homepage of pixemon, webcam and more</a>


Click Here to See the Profile for chrispix   Click Here to Email chrispix    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24178629UIN: 24178629   Send an AIM Message to ctravis77   Send a message to chrispix99UIN: 24178629 IP Logged
dune
3d Retreat

Posts: 120
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-12-2001 12:19 PM


Nope snick, I got them from you a few days later, they would have been in the original set, but those were already done before I got em.

That's all I got from Snicker... in the future, get photos to me ASAP, or at the event even.

------------------
dune/3dR
http://www.3dretreat.com, 3d Retreat
http://www.tangolan.com, Texas Area Network Gamers Organization


Click Here to See the Profile for dune   Click Here to Email dune    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 1399199UIN: 1399199       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 513
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-12-2001 05:51 PM


I know for a fact that the pic of Chrispix's truck was included in the two zip files I sent you. I still have them online.
http://www.3dretreat.com/tango/tango2001.zip
and http://www.3dretreat.com/tango/tango_update.zip

The night of the 7th is when I icq'd you about the zips.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 108
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-12-2001 05:58 PM


snicker icq'd 'em to me

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to CoolantSV    IP Logged
[theHorde]Synful
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-26-2001 02:40 PM


hey guyz, jus thought you guyz would like to check out some more pics.

http://thehorde.org

see ya in march. thanks 3dr.

-syn

------------------
powered by linux


Click Here to See the Profile for [theHorde]Synful   Click Here to Email [theHorde]Synful    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 9692399UIN: 9692399   Send an AIM Message to siynful    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47