|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() TANGO News
![]() Team Mesquite lan THIS weekend!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Team Mesquite lan THIS weekend! | ||
|
dune 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 137 |
Although somewhat short notice, TANGO will be helping out Team Mesquite at their LAN event THIS Saturday from 1pm to 1am at the Hampton Inn in Mesquite (lanparty.com info, location info). They're expecting about 50 people and will be putting on a 5 vs. 5 CS Tourney along with a 1 vs. 1 Quake 3 competition. I will be there along with additional TANGO staff members to help things go smoothly. | ||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 71 |
I'll swing through this weekend to help get things going and to drop off my servers. I'd stay for the whole thing but I already have plans this weekend that I must tend to. See 'ya there. ------------------ This message posted entirely with recycled electrons. | ||
|
K2 Newbie
Posts: 3 |
I think me and HaDeS (my gf) will be there... it's only a 5 min drive from where we live ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
[Taco]Enchirito Newbie
Posts: 2 |
Ill be there.. | ||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 165 |
i was already planning on going. Last time, well, we won't talk about last time. Those guys are REAL cool. Plus, at about 10pm - all the hookers come out from nextdoor....so, well, you think about that hehe.Cya all there. ------------------ | ||
|
crustybot Private ![]()
Posts: 33 |
sorry goin to dfwlan ------------------ | ||
|
dune 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 137 |
Cool. I figure I'll make it down there for a party one day, but it's a 2 hour drive for me... ------------------ | ||
|
crustybot Private ![]()
Posts: 33 |
1 for me ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
Maestro Private ![]()
Posts: 8 |
Too bad I have too much to do this weekend. Lol, that is right down the highway from me, 10min, 15min tops. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47