Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  TANGO News
  Update for March 24th event

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Update for March 24th event
dune
3d Retreat

Posts: 159
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-23-2001 02:21 PM


A few quick notes I would like to make everyone aware of before our next event on March 24th.

1. Seats are filling up fast!. We continue to have a hard time estimating how many registered people are actually going to show. Therefore, we are opening up the ability to pre-pay via Paypal. The price is exactly the same, $15, but by pre-paying you are GUARANTEED a seat for the entire event.

2. To conform to a larger standard of CS Tourney operations, we are changing it from 4 man teams to 5 man teams. We have a alot of local CS clans showing up to fight it out for the TANGO CS Title!


Click Here to See the Profile for dune   Click Here to Email dune    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 1399199UIN: 1399199       IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 193
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-24-2001 10:57 PM


Being a minor I don't have a credit card.... so the name on the credit card of course will not match the registration name. Any way I should go about doing this so I am garunteed a seat?


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
Ceryl
Private

Posts: 18
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-25-2001 12:15 AM


same here shroomhd

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Ceryl   Click Here to Email Ceryl    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 18491353UIN: 18491353      Send a message to cerylbombUIN: 18491353 IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 220
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 02-25-2001 10:22 AM


have your mom/dad pay for it that way. Or email dune@tangolan.com - Maybe you can snail mail him $15.

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to coolantsv    IP Logged
sniper
Moderator

Posts: 252
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-26-2001 01:57 AM


I wish I could be there!!!! boohoo!!! I will have to come back to txs to another TANGO!!......

------------------
-=Sniper=-
News Editor/HTML Programmer
http://roguespear.3dretreat.com - RS Retreat
http://www.3dretreat.com - 3d Retreat


Click Here to See the Profile for sniper   Click Here to Email sniper    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 24721190UIN: 24721190   Send an AIM Message to BimmerLovR    IP Logged
xyvyx
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 03-08-2001 06:37 PM


doh, PayPal Link problems ? doesn't work on my end.

Hmm.. never done anything w/ PayPal before. Heh.. I live in Plano, how 'bout I stop by n' give you some cash ?

or I could just wait for the link to get fixed

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for xyvyx   Click Here to Email xyvyx    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2661995UIN: 2661995       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47