|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() TANGO News
![]() Coolant... famous?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Coolant... famous? | ||
|
dune 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 176 |
Our very own TANGO staff member, coolant, has somehow managed to have is picture crop up in more places on the net that just here. Check this and watch for the popup window. That's right, coolant went mAd-L1ckIng some envelopes there. Maybe coolant will post up a reply here and tell us what the freek his photo is doing on that site. | ||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 245 |
okay, at my old job (before i worked at ritual entertainment) I worked at an internet company called Hays Internet Marketing Inc. I was a co-network administrator and I loved working there. Anyways, to promote virtualkiss (they only ran "love" websites like virtualkiss.com, whodoyoulove.com, etc) they made stickers. We all decided that we need to promote it by having a mascot. We all took pictures doing various things and I guess they loved my picture and there it is today. Yah, It's embarrasing but where else can you stare at fine women and get paid $10/hour? Also, my girlfriend loved me getting practice for licking those envelopes ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47