|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Discussion
![]() CS @ TANGO LAN PARTY
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: CS @ TANGO LAN PARTY | ||
|
[theHorde]daemon Newbie
Posts: 3 |
I'm posting this just to get a general idea of what clans are planning on attending the next event for TANGO. I am here to state that [theHorde] will be present at the next event looking to win the CS Tourney. See you there! ------------------ | ||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 458 |
Anyone remember the name of the clan that won it at the last party? That was some great gaming! ------------------ | ||
|
Mike64 Private ![]()
Posts: 10 |
Clan LoKeY won the CS tournament at the last TANGO LAN. Yes, it was a very entertaining tournament. hehe, everytime I think about that one guy on clan LoKeY, I laugh. He was EXTREMELY into the game, but it added to the entertainment, and he sounded cool. So, he is cool ------------------ | ||
|
coolant Private ![]()
Posts: 42 |
[theHorde] was at the one I went to last weekend - the one in Red Oak. I didn't remember you guys being THAT good (hehe). But, it's all good....the more people, the better. ------------------ | ||
|
[theHorde]daemon Newbie
Posts: 3 |
Now you've made me go and do it. Re-post what I've already posted on DFWLANPARTY.COM. NONE OF MY CLAN CAME, and therefore I was stuck with two totally newbie CS players one of which had computer problems which forced us to play 2 v 3, the other clan who had all their three guys? Well they went on to WIN the CS Tourney, so I would say you really can't count the DFWLANPARTY against me or my clan because none of them were there. That's ok you'll get a chance to see us play together and then you'll know how good we are. late ------------------ | ||
|
coolant Private ![]()
Posts: 42 |
oh, well, that sucks. Well, hopefully I will see the UNLEASHING of some cs forces that will blow me away Dfwlanparty, the people, i thought were very mean and I didn't have a lot of fun. Although, one guy fix'd my TV and that was cool. But, tango is VERY friendly people and we have a WAY better location. Not in some old folks home ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
[ROF]Crusty Buttcrack Newbie
Posts: 2 |
the horde better watch out rof cause they r gonna be there to! u can see the other two:dookiebot and viperx(they both forgot to change their name!) ------------------ | ||
|
coolant Private ![]()
Posts: 42 |
oooOoOoOO.....cs smack talking at it's finest! ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
[theHorde]daemon Newbie
Posts: 3 |
We would love to set up an online clan match beforehand, that way when you get your ass handed to you, you know it's really not worth packing up your computer and paying $15 bucks just to make the same mistake twice. [theHorde]daemon | ||
|
Sgt.Caffeine Private ![]()
Posts: 7 |
00ooo00oo the CS Smack talk is getting even finer ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
dlp.sharaz-jek Private ![]()
Posts: 7 |
hmm coolant... i cant remember who you are... where were you sitting at the dfwlp? ------------------ | ||
|
coolant Private ![]()
Posts: 42 |
I was the one with the dreamcast and the TV. Also, I was in the clanmatch against K4H when the server kept dying. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47