Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Discussion
  Afterthoughts...

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Afterthoughts...
Satanic Dj
Sergeant

Posts: 87
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-07-2001 07:58 PM


wow...just woke up.

last tango rocked, but I think there were a few things that could have been better.

1. Dunno if this is just a personal thing, but there were just too many people in that room. If anyone ventured to the back, there was hardly enough room for my computer on the table because of all the cables and cords. I'm all for big lans and such, but it was a little too cramped this time.

2. As I have said earlier, there was just too much damned Counterstrike playing going on. From the looks of the last one, our name is the Texas Area Counterstrike Yuppies. And yeah, I played alot of CS, but only because I couldn't find anyone that wanted to play some Q3. The only Q3 playing I got in was near the end, but because there were too many people, I was reduced to 9fps, and therefore had a tough time getting any frags. But thats my fault.

3. Umm...kinda relating to number 1...it was hard to get up front when we had the power problems, and computer problems to let someone know. (By the way scooby, you are the MAN for doing whatever the hell you did to my friend's computer.)

4. There was someone near the back that was kinda loud...Pretty much every time he got fraged in CS there was some sort of foul mouthed swearing going on....oh wait...that was me.

hehe.

I'll see you at the next tango.

and Oh yeah....the name cards were kicken.

------------------
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged
by-tor
Private

Posts: 5
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-07-2001 11:16 PM


Well said, DJ...

I really wanted to play more Q3 as well, I was hoping there'd be more going on than CS, CS, and more CS. Unfortunately I never got into CS like every other gamer out there... :)

I agree it was damn crowded in that room. Need more space next time or fewer people... Power problems did kinda piss me off, but only briefly. I'm sure that will be taken care of next time, right guys?!?

All in all though, a good event. I'll be coming back for sure.

/By-Tor

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for by-tor   Click Here to Email by-tor    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6431978UIN: 6431978       IP Logged
Scooby
3d Retreat

Posts: 82
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-08-2001 09:24 AM


Thank for the complement DJ. That's why I come to the parties. I game like crap but I love copmuters and networks.

As for the power and cabling problems, we are well aware of them. We are constantly working on ways to resolve them. As we grow larger they become bigger and bigger. Bottom line is that it cost big money to completely wire the room and most of our gross earnings get consumed in operations cost.

tango is still young. (about 6 months) We learn and grow with each event.

------------------

Texas Area Network Gamers organization
http://www.tangolan.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Scooby   Click Here to Email Scooby    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 506158UIN: 506158       IP Logged
Satanic Dj
Sergeant

Posts: 87
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-08-2001 04:06 PM


nothing beats the first power outage at the first one though.

Here I am, minding my own buisness, playing some Q3 deathmatch. I need to get up somewhere, so I decide to do a rocketjump...well, for some odd reason, my computer freezes when I do a rocketjump on q3dm7 with more than 6 people in the map.

My computer locks up, and half the room goes black...hehe...The roketjump that killed the LAN...

------------------
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 192
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-08-2001 04:08 PM


heheh - maybe it was

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to coolantsv    IP Logged
Mordichai
Sergeant

Posts: 74
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-08-2001 06:05 PM


Yes scooby. You ARE the man. Magic fingers do a computer good. I still don't get it though. My puter gives me all sorts of crap with 4 beeps and other such.... disturbing noises, then you come along slap it around a few times and shes up and running. YOU RULE! thanx

------------------
only get up to pee and eat. Never stop fragging


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged
Mordichai
Sergeant

Posts: 74
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-08-2001 06:08 PM


I gotta agree with DJ. Please, for the love of god, will someone please play something OTHER than Counterstrike. I will admit, after being forced to play it for an hour or 2 its not that bad of a game. BUT, quake 2/3 or UT or any of the other dozen or so games I have installed are much more worth my time.
Please, encourage some other games. You guys did most exellently in promoting the UT and Quake 3 matches but I suppose I'm still just hoping for some of the players to come back to their senses. Great party guys. See you at the next one. §Þ

------------------
only get up to pee and eat. Never stop fragging


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 182
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-08-2001 11:00 PM


Hey we had about 16 Rogue Spear: Urban Ops players there, come play it next time!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
Satanic Dj
Sergeant

Posts: 87
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-09-2001 10:33 AM


Yeah, soon as I get a computer that can handle RS, I'm gonn abe joining you guys with that....cause CS is starting to piss me off....I played a little RS at the second tango, and man....Counterstrike has nothing on this game...

------------------
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged
dlp.sharaz-jek
Private

Posts: 21
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-10-2001 02:09 AM


dfwlanparty is for the most part 50/50 q3/CS.

------------------
Got LAN??

http://www.dfwlanparty.com


Click Here to See the Profile for dlp.sharaz-jek   Click Here to Email dlp.sharaz-jek    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 8132754UIN: 8132754       IP Logged
dune
3d Retreat

Posts: 147
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-10-2001 10:41 AM


I'm still all over Q3, but this CS stuff is just crazy. We had more interest in CS than Q3 at the last event, even with the release of team arena.

------------------
dune/3dR
http://www.3dretreat.com, 3d Retreat
http://www.tangolan.com, Texas Area Network Gamers Organization


Click Here to See the Profile for dune   Click Here to Email dune    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 1399199UIN: 1399199       IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 192
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-10-2001 12:35 PM


Probably next event, we'll have more TA users. TA JUST came out and it isn't that popular. Another thing that makes it kinda sucky is that it requires the original quake 3 arena. So, that's like $70 to play Q3:TA instead of $20 for CS. Just economically, I think CS is better

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to coolantsv    IP Logged
Scooby
3d Retreat

Posts: 82
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-10-2001 01:20 PM


*Bats Coolant around a few times just for opening his mouth*

------------------

Texas Area Network Gamers organization
http://www.tangolan.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Scooby   Click Here to Email Scooby    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 506158UIN: 506158       IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 192
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-10-2001 02:47 PM


just watch ya back scoobz...watch ya back

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to coolantsv    IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 670
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-10-2001 02:59 PM


I REALLY wish there would have been more TA :-( I so want to play a 32 player lan game on terrain maps.

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 192
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-10-2001 03:08 PM


i wish there were more teams in the CS tourney Well, the CS tourney did go kinda long...there was one team that didn't play for like 4 hours. Next time we'll have so many more games and so many more people

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to coolantsv    IP Logged
PSyCHo
Newbie

Posts: 0
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-10-2001 03:45 PM


Well next time I'll see about bring'n a cabletron SmartSwitch 6000 to help with some of that network lag

------------------
Joes_cool@hotmail.com


Click Here to See the Profile for PSyCHo   Click Here to Email PSyCHo    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 1596123UIN: 1596123       IP Logged
Maestro
Private

Posts: 13
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-12-2001 03:47 AM


I suppose I'll have to become interested in Q3... lol

but that game is still 50$ ug.

------------------
-Maestro
"...and where the hell are my pants?"


Click Here to See the Profile for Maestro    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Mordichai
Sergeant

Posts: 74
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-18-2001 05:47 PM


Originally posted by Satanic Dj:
CS is starting to piss me off....I played a little RS at the second tango, and man....Counterstrike has nothing on this game...

I trust DJ's opinion gaming wise. While I've yet to play the game myself I definately think anythings gotta be better than CS. I just don't understand why so many people are flocking to this... this... MOD. If anyone can hook me up with some sort of playable copy of Rouge Spear I'm willing to play.

------------------
only get up to pee and eat. Never stop fragging


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged
mikeohara
Newbie

Posts: 2
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-21-2001 12:23 AM


My afterthoughts regarding tango:

first off: For my first lan party in 3 months ... it was kickin and I had no problems (except for my keyboard going out) but other than that ... it was good ... all around Q3/CS action goodness, with some good open gaming all around.

2nd off: Gone in 60 seconds DVD on the projector was really good. I had to literally stop playing to see it ... it rocked.

3rd: to the dude who went with me to get something to eat (I have forgotten your name now) ... kudos for letting me get to know a new face ... you were totally cool.

4th: Super extra phat Snaps to dune and everyone @ 3DRetreat for throwing the LAN and for all the cool swag I got !!!

5th: to everyone who was serving files/videos, thank you. I now have a reason to get that 60 gigger HD I want ... hehe

Hope to see everyone at the march LAN!!!
Mike Jackson (aka Judgement|Day)

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for mikeohara   Click Here to Email mikeohara    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 182
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-22-2001 12:51 AM


Originally posted by Mordichai:
Originally posted by Satanic Dj:
CS is starting to piss me off....I played a little RS at the second tango, and man....Counterstrike has nothing on this game...

I trust DJ's opinion gaming wise. While I've yet to play the game myself I definately think anythings gotta be better than CS. I just don't understand why so many people are flocking to this... this... MOD. If anyone can hook me up with some sort of playable copy of Rouge Spear I'm willing to play.


At the next TANGO you can install RS and the expansion UO and play multi w/out a CD then when you get home download a crack for single player. =)


------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
NeghVar
Private

Posts: 10
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-24-2001 12:36 AM


I played some CS and Q3 but my favorite is UT. I often host UT servers. If you want to pull away from FPS games for a little while, I enjoy RTS games. Mainly Total Annihilation, Age of Empires 2 and Star Trek:Armada. Anyway, there are many good multiplayer games out there other than FPSs

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for NeghVar   Click Here to Email NeghVar    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 6704183UIN: 6704183       IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 192
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-24-2001 06:34 AM


shoulda told me. My Zergs in Starcraft were ready to rock

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to coolantsv    IP Logged
Maestro
Private

Posts: 13
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-24-2001 04:56 PM


Originally posted by Mordichai:
Originally posted by Satanic Dj:
CS is starting to piss me off....I played a little RS at the second tango, and man....Counterstrike has nothing on this game...

I trust DJ's opinion gaming wise. While I've yet to play the game myself I definately think anythings gotta be better than CS. I just don't understand why so many people are flocking to this... this... MOD. If anyone can hook me up with some sort of playable copy of Rouge Spear I'm willing to play.

Well, as someone who went from RS to CS I believe the attraction is the centering on multiplay action.

RS is all about single player to a large extent.

Personally, I never had as much fun with RS as I did with R6... CS is like R6 with new maps...

=0

------------------
-Maestro
"...and where the hell are my pants?"


Click Here to See the Profile for Maestro    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 182
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-24-2001 06:41 PM


Originally posted by coolant:
shoulda told me. My Zergs in Starcraft were ready to rock

Starcraft is the best RTS game ever.... my toss will own you!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
Satanic Dj
Sergeant

Posts: 87
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-28-2001 06:16 AM


Originally posted by Shroomhd:
my toss will own you!

------------------
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged
Teucer
Newbie

Posts: 3
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-28-2001 09:27 PM


i'll be at the next tango, and i'll be playing q3. bring it on ladies!

------------------
Teucer


Click Here to See the Profile for Teucer   Click Here to Email Teucer    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 17153543UIN: 17153543       IP Logged
Shroomhd
3d Retreat

Posts: 182
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-30-2001 01:08 AM


bah!
Click Here to See the Profile for Shroomhd   Click Here to Email Shroomhd    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 74938695UIN: 74938695   Send an AIM Message to Foulk1    IP Logged
Satanic Dj
Sergeant

Posts: 87
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-31-2001 05:47 PM


Originally posted by NeghVar:
Total Annihilation

dont get mordichai started on a game of TA....the game will go nowhere...trust me.

------------------
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged
Bluez
Private

Posts: 23
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-06-2001 05:26 PM


It's like playing me at twister...

Ahem. Well, seems I found the REAL topic in favor of anti-counterstrike. Go me! And perhaps my other topic should be deleted or pointed to this one. Aye!

Bluez thoroughly enjoys Team Arena, but if you do include it in team tourneys, PLEASE don't use the big maps... Those things scare me. And they take hours to play, too.

-Bluezy Bunny

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Bluez    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 12145644UIN: 12145644   Send an AIM Message to Ch3kM8, but ICQ is better.   Send a message to I hate Yahoo!UIN: 12145644 IP Logged
Mordichai
Sergeant

Posts: 74
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 03-02-2001 07:45 PM


Originally posted by NeghVar:
I played some CS and Q3 but my favorite is UT. I often host UT servers. If you want to pull away from FPS games for a little while, I enjoy RTS games. Mainly Total Annihilation, Age of Empires 2 and Star Trek:Armada. Anyway, there are many good multiplayer games out there other than FPSs

I will own you in TA
Team Arena AND! Total Annihilation
Just so long as its not ta:k I didn't like that game all that much

------------------
[IMG] http://v_mordichai_v.tripod.com/welcomeeye.gif
[/IMG]
Visit
Me
http://v_mordichai_v.tripod.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged
Mordichai
Sergeant

Posts: 74
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 03-02-2001 07:52 PM


Originally posted by Mordichai:
Originally posted by Satanic Dj:
CS is starting to piss me off....I played a little RS at the second tango, and man....Counterstrike has nothing on this game...

I trust DJ's opinion gaming wise. While I've yet to play the game myself I definately think anythings gotta be better than CS. I just don't understand why so many people are flocking to this... this... MOD. If anyone can hook me up with some sort of playable copy of Rouge Spear I'm willing to play.

Well.. since everyone is quoting my post I think I will too. Since I posted this message, I don't know how long ago, I have had a slight change of heart. CS is a decent *cough... bites his tounge* mod.... There I said it. ARE YOU ALL HAPPY NOW!!!!????
Now that thats over with I ask forgiveness for insulting CS so. While I do still think it has nothing on Q3 or UT even I will admit it is playable.
Now what I wanna know is why CS is so much more popular than Q3 and UT. The only plausible reason I can think of is that CS is free, provided you bought or burned half-life (who didn't). And that makes me mad. Cuz if they had sent Team Arena to the Q3 community for free like they SHOULD HAVE! I'm sure that the classic FPS that it is would rip back its fans from the evil clutches of Counter-Strike and.... I'm ranting again. Mabey I should go.

------------------
[IMG] http://v_mordichai_v.tripod.com/welcomeeye.gif
[/IMG]
Visit
Me
http://v_mordichai_v.tripod.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged
Mordichai
Sergeant

Posts: 74
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 03-02-2001 07:54 PM



dont get mordichai started on a game of TA....the game will go nowhere...trust me.

he should know. Flea watched Nocturne and myself face off for about 7 and a half hours before both of us just said forget it and went to sleep. It was 4 in the morning when we finally quit

------------------
[IMG] http://v_mordichai_v.tripod.com/welcomeeye.gif
[/IMG]
Visit
Me
http://v_mordichai_v.tripod.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged
Satanic Dj
Sergeant

Posts: 87
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 03-06-2001 02:59 AM


originally posted by Mordichai:
CS is a decent *cough... bites his tounge* mod.... There I said it. ARE YOU ALL HAPPY NOW!!!!????
Now that thats over with I ask forgiveness for insulting CS so.

I just lost what little respect I had left for you.

Those yuppies owe you nothing.

I have admitted in the past to playing CS, and rather enjoying it...for an hour or two. What I dont understand is how people can spend 6 hours playing that game. It boggles the mind I tell you.

------------------

Is your god on the cover of a magizine?


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged
Satanic Dj
Sergeant

Posts: 87
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 03-06-2001 03:00 AM


Originally posted by snicker:
I REALLY wish there would have been more TA :-( I so want to play a 32 player lan game on terrain maps.

You get me a computer that can handle 32 people on one of those maps...and I'll play.

------------------

Is your god on the cover of a magizine?


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged
dune
3d Retreat

Posts: 147
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-06-2001 09:07 AM


Regarding TA (Total Annihilation, right?), email Neghvar ( neghvar@tangolan.com ). He's all over TA, but can't seem to find anyone to play with. I'm sure you could get something whipped up @ next TANGO.

------------------
dune/3dR
http://www.3dretreat.com, 3d Retreat
http://www.tangolan.com, Texas Area Network Gamers Organization


Click Here to See the Profile for dune   Click Here to Email dune    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 1399199UIN: 1399199       IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 192
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 03-06-2001 09:40 AM


I think it's Team Arena duney.

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to coolantsv    IP Logged
Mordichai
Sergeant

Posts: 74
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 03-06-2001 10:53 PM


Originally posted by dune:
He's all over TA, but can't seem to find anyone to play with. I'm sure you could get something whipped up @ next TANGO.


Well, normally I'd love to play, but not at TANGO. My rendition of the TANGO event is going to be FPS and leeching. That'll be pretty much it. Real-time Strategy games take to bloody long. *hence the boredom after 7.5 hours*. If you wanna hook up and play online I'm all for it. I've got a DSL and plenty o' time to waste on saturday and sunday nights

------------------

Never stop gaming. Only get up to eat and pee.


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged
Mordichai
Sergeant

Posts: 74
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 03-06-2001 10:54 PM


btw DJ.
love ur new signature.
get the real dj up there though... I'll draw it myself if I have to

------------------

Never stop gaming. Only get up to eat and pee.


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged
Satanic Dj
Sergeant

Posts: 87
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 03-06-2001 11:18 PM


he's coming along...slowly.


------------------

Is your god on the cover of a magizine?


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47