Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Discussion
  YELLING!!SCOOBY!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   YELLING!!SCOOBY!!
viperx
Private

Posts: 15
Registered: Jan 2001

posted 01-09-2001 05:03 PM


IT SEEM'S SCOOBY U THINK EVERYONE LIVES A LIFE IN A FAIRY TALE BUT NO I DO NOT I LIVE A HUMAN HELL!!!THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF MY FREAKIN KEYBOARD!!THE THINGEY WILL NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE IT ALWAYS WANTS TO YELL AT EVERYONE AND IM JUST SOO SORRY BUT IT WONT STOP MAN IF I TRY TO MAKE IT STOP YELLING (BY PUSHING THE CAPS LOCK) IT WILL TRY TO CHOKE ME WITH ITS KORD!!!SO IF SOMEONE COULD HELP PLZZZZZ HURRYY I COULD BE KILLED AT ANY SECOND BY THE KEYBOARD!!!

------------------
(|)LAM(|) RULZ*(|)


Click Here to See the Profile for viperx   Click Here to Email viperx    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to TANGOlanPARTY    IP Logged
Satanic Dj
Sergeant

Posts: 63
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-09-2001 05:08 PM


...go buy a new one.

I'm a jobless, broke, lazy 16 year old with no life, but I can still manage to get a new keyboard when I need one...man...I dont know what the hell I would do without one.

I almost had a heart attack when I spillt Mr. Pibb on my last keyboard....that one was wireless too....

------------------
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged
Satanic Dj
Sergeant

Posts: 63
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-09-2001 05:10 PM


hmm...happened right in the middle of a Diablo II game too....

every time I would press a button at least 3 others would press, so I ended up leap attacking, using find potion, and going to my inventory all at the same time...

teehehe

------------------
my god comes in a wrapper of cellophane


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 635
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-10-2001 12:34 AM


omg, haha, maybe it is just late at night but viperx is cracking me up :-)

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
Scooby
3d Retreat

Posts: 45
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-10-2001 08:28 AM


LMAO. Thanks viperx, I needed that.

First thing you need to do is call an exorcist. Second thing is to quit letting that Satanic Dj use your system. I know his sucks but if he's going to curse it he doesn't need to borrow it. Finally, if your keyboard still insists on yelling, get a baseball bat and teach it who's in charge. If you can't afford the $10 to gte a new one, I have plenty of 89key spares that I'd love to donate.

------------------

Texas Area Network Gamers organization
http://www.tangolan.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Scooby   Click Here to Email Scooby    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 506158UIN: 506158       IP Logged
coolant
3d Retreat

Posts: 188
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 01-10-2001 09:36 AM


i think next tango, we should rap viperx with a couple of keyboards and take a picture

------------------
- coolant
coolant@ritual.com
If your head is made out of butter, stay away from the fire.


Click Here to See the Profile for coolant   Click Here to Email coolant    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100282766UIN: 100282766   Send an AIM Message to CoolantSV    IP Logged
Mordichai
Private

Posts: 39
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-18-2001 05:32 PM


Speaking of whacking things with baseball bats, I recently went to a mini-lan at a friends house over the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. My friend, who happens to be used to using a 2nd Ed. Boomslang, forgot his mouse and was reduced to using my spare Microshit optical mouse. Over the course of the first day he was fragged, gibbed, railed and head-shotted till all of our hearts were content. After being so disgraced however he beat my poor mouse senselessly. It was really funny for a while up until I realised that he just wasted 20 of my bucks by destroying that mouse. I told him he'd have to pay me back and of course he refused. So after much threatening he did some of the most amazing repair work I've ever seen. He smacked the back cover off of it with a screwdriver, hotglued the laser-eye back into place and hotglued the casing back on. And the truly amazing bit about all this is that the mouse still works, minus the use of the two side buttons. But I figure it was worth it to watch him beat the hell out of that mouse. It was only my spare one anyway.
§Þ

------------------
only get up to pee and eat. Never stop fragging


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47