|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Discussion
![]() Just noticed
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Just noticed | |||
|
Ceryl Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
none of ya'll have sigs anyone want me to make them one? ------------------ | |||
|
dookiebot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 69 |
test ------------------ | |||
|
dookiebot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 69 |
test again ------------------ | |||
|
dookiebot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 69 |
Nevermind I can't get my stupid sig to work.... ------------------ | |||
|
snicker 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 601 |
You have to use UBB code, not html to include it. ------------------ | |||
|
Bluez Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
CCB! -Bluezy Bunny ------------------ | |||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 137 |
good god thats huge... mine is good =) ------------------ | |||
|
Bluez Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
Would basically look like: [img]http://www.teenpornography.com/Dookiebot/Dookiebotnaked104.jpg[/img] Err... Replace the address shown with the image you wish to display. -Bluez Bunny ------------------ | |||
|
Bluez Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
Hey, Shroom... No one ever said I was a GOOD god... -Bluezy Bunny ------------------ | |||
|
Ceryl Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
I couldn't help myself had to make some, hope you like! (Just added to yours scooby) http://www.geocities.com/cerylbomb/scooby.jpg and snicker.... http://www.geocities.com/cerylbomb/snicker.jpg No one wants a signature to add to their posts? You should turn on image UBB if you can
| |||
|
Bluez Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
I think if a lot of us wanted one we could get on pretty easily... No offense intended. Nice of ya to offer, though. -Bluezy Bunny ------------------ | |||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 130 |
hey! make me one, i'm important heheh------------------ | |||
|
Ceryl Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
and for coolant, (I cant post it here but I can give a link, IMG UBB is not allowed =() ------------------ | |||
|
Ceryl Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
and for coolant, (I cant post it here but I can give a link, IMG UBB is not allowed =() http://www.geocities.com/cerylbomb/cool.jpg ------------------ | |||
|
Ceryl Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
anyone else? (and I hope yall know how to use them lol) ------------------ | |||
|
crustybot Private ![]()
Posts: 18 |
ill take one ceryl and make mine cool ------------------ | |||
|
Ceryl Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
http://www.geocities.com/cerylbomb/crust.jpg didnt spend much time, tell me if you want something different or improved! ------------------ | |||
|
crustybot Private ![]()
Posts: 18 |
coo thanx! i like it one question..... how do i use it?
| |||
|
Ceryl Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
read the post called "test" to see how to use it ------------------ | |||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 130 |
test ------------------ | |||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 63 |
Wow coolant, that's a l337 sig. Too bad you're too much of a llama to come up with it yourself. ![]() ------------------ This message posted entirely with recycled electrons. | |||
|
dookiebot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 69 |
Do I know you? Was that your hidden camera I found in my shower? Perv! ------------------ | |||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 130 |
scooooobz...i just stole the pic from counter-strike and then added the smoke, my name, and the shadow. YOU are the llama, you....you....llama ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
Jack Handey Private ![]()
Posts: 30 |
Testing ------------------ | |||
|
crustybot Private ![]()
Posts: 18 |
hopefully.... ------------------ | |||
|
Bluez Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
Hey, it's not my fault you kept it there, dookiebot... -Bluezy Bunny. ------------------ | |||
|
viperx Private ![]()
Posts: 36 |
hey can u make my friend a sig because he wants one. he playes Cs so if u give me a pic i will make it a pldecal.wad for him this is his name and what he wants it to say "Murdere by $--UnKlE-LoKeY--$" plz cause those sigs look really awesome so plzz.. if u give me a pic i can make it into a spray so thx ceryl... ------------------ MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA | |||
|
crustybot Private ![]()
Posts: 18 |
viper....... SHUT UP! ur annoying. hehe j/k ------------------ | |||
|
Ceryl Private ![]()
Posts: 14 |
http://www.geocities.com/cerylbomb/murder.gif Not bad, but if you want me to make a BG or if you want some other chang font... post here, I look often! ------------------ | |||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 137 |
my new 1337 sig ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47