Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Discussion
  None can answer the great question...

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   None can answer the great question...
Bluez
Private

Posts: 17
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-16-2001 10:42 AM


Does anyone know how to add a clan to Team Arena? I've been looking for a way for a while and 'quit' isn't in the Bluez dictionary. So someone's gotta know how to do it! For now I'm just trying to add CCB to the list of clans that already exist (Pagans, Intruders, etcetera) which in turn will teach me how to do it for another, more serious-type clan. I already have the skins, bots, graphics, everything I need except the clan cinematic, just gotta figure out how to add them to the list. (I already know about /g_blueteam and /g_redteam, I'm more interested in getting them into the single-player list). Please and thank you. You don't need me getting crazier, so just tell me how to do it and no one gets hurt. And you know how much we already hate no one.

-Bluezy Bunny


Click Here to See the Profile for Bluez    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 12145644UIN: 12145644   Send an AIM Message to Ch3kM8, but ICQ is better.   Send a message to I hate Yahoo!UIN: 12145644 IP Logged
dune
3d Retreat

Posts: 133
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-16-2001 11:38 AM


Well, what else are you wanting to do? /g_red/blueteam just changes the name of the clan, not the skins or voices or anything. You'll have to hack into the .pak file to do that.

------------------
dune/3dR
http://www.3dretreat.com, 3d Retreat
http://www.tangolan.com, Texas Area Network Gamers Organization


Click Here to See the Profile for dune   Click Here to Email dune    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 1399199UIN: 1399199       IP Logged
Bluez
Private

Posts: 17
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 02-17-2001 03:08 AM


That's not true. I've gotten the skins to show up, the voices can be changed, but by a different means than I care to go through right now since I'm trying to get new clans to work in single-player. The only reason it may not have changed skins for you is 'cause you didn't have a skin which had the name of the clan you changed it to. I can show ya a screenshot, but not here. Heh. Anyhoo, I'm just trying to make the CCB clan show up in the list of clans for character selection and single-player mode, but everything I've looked through doesn't seem to be able to work. D'oh!
I will be doing voices later... Bah ha ha! They don't call me Voice~Man for nothing... They do it for money.

-Bluezy Bunny

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for Bluez    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 12145644UIN: 12145644   Send an AIM Message to Ch3kM8, but ICQ is better.   Send a message to I hate Yahoo!UIN: 12145644 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47