|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Discussion
![]() dlp and tango
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: dlp and tango | ||||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 173 |
Okay, this is starting to make me mad. True, DFWLanparty and tango are going to be on the same day, but that's not what ticks me off. What REALLY ticks me off is that all over the forums, tango is seen as being evil and being idiots. Is this true? I mean, honestly. I think tango is pretty awesome. I hope that everybody that attends tango doesn't hate DFWLanparty or even think of it as evil or idiots. If you feel free to go, go right ahead. The more fragging the better. Just March 24th tango will be super sweeeeet *throws 2 cents into jar* THERE! That's my two cents. ------------------ | ||||
|
dune 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 139 |
Make some references coolant, where do you see this? ------------------ | ||||
|
dookiebot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 82 |
/deleted to help put out the fire ------------------ | ||||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 173 |
dune - references... http://forums.clant2k.com/Forum12/HTML/000532.html such sayings from there are... "I say Tango will forever burn in hell!!!!! Long Live DFWLP!!!!!!" - mikeohara "well, that may be a little overboard, but what they did is pure jackassory" - jimix http://forums.clant2k.com/Forum12/HTML/000530.html "I'm glad that sharaz is going this way, and not down the evil TANGO road." http://forums.clant2k.com/Forum12/HTML/000484.html "DFWLP's arch rival lan party, so i think it would be wise for some of the texas-area lan partys to team up to share resorces and stuff, mabey even ally with *gasp* tango!" OHHH JEEZ!! I just checked it. Dookiebot is over there - oh god. Well, he can flame another forum too - hehe. ------------------ | ||||
|
crustybot Private ![]()
Posts: 40 |
dookie watch what u r sayin! ------------------ | ||||
|
dookiebot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 82 |
/deleted to help put out the flames ------------------ | ||||
|
j Private ![]()
Posts: 26 |
I don't know dookiebot??? I feel bad that they are reportedly angry about tango and perhaps a few attendee’s/staff. ------------------ | ||||
|
crustybot Private ![]()
Posts: 40 |
dookie why didnt u just say "crusty" and "viperx"??? that IS our name right? ------------------ | ||||
|
crustybot Private ![]()
Posts: 40 |
test ------------------ | ||||
|
dlp.sharaz-jek Private ![]()
Posts: 17 |
id be interested in hearing what is less than favorable that people have said. no ever thinks to send ol sharaz an email to voice an opinion. the only person in existance that has ever said something publicly (agian, not directly to me) was coolant, who i did not have the pleasure of meeting in person (an opinion is much more powerful if there is a person to back it up, yes?). but as to all the flaming back and forth the in dlp forum (and hopefully before my players find their way in here)...
| ||||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 173 |
shaz - i met you in person. I was the one having all the CS problems. Remember that we had to restart the round like 10 times because of various reasons? I was the one that came up to you. ------------------ | ||||
|
Shroomhd 3d Retreat
Posts: 165 |
In the spirits of rivalrys TANGO 0wnz the DFWlan party!! hehe just jokin guys ------------------ | ||||
|
Maestro Private ![]()
Posts: 8 |
I was under the impression that the next date was chosen because it was the next avilible date at the convention center. Just because the Tango staff doesn't keep track of other lan parties doesnt mean they are evil. Sheesh. ------------------ | ||||
|
dookiebot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 82 |
Well people what is done is done. Let's just drop it and play games before this thing get blown out of proportion. ------------------ | ||||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 173 |
too late - but, true. Let's just play ![]() ------------------ | ||||
|
mikeohara Newbie
Posts: 2 |
To whom this may concern: I do not hate TANGO at all, my very first lan was with you guys. First of all, I support anyone who tries to make a favorable enviroment for people in the DFW area who want to play games (CS and the like) over a network. This includes TANGO, DFWLanParty, and GhettoLanParty. Second of all: To Dune and the 3d Retreat staff, if for some reason you do not believe what I have said, here is a copy of the statement I made over at DFWLanParty's message boards (long message follows): This was originally said because I had a really bad day (in which I lost my job and my wife Jessica filed for divorce, but was later put off). Like I said, I do not have any personal agenda at ALL towards Rune or any of the 3d Retreat staff for that matter or a vendetta against the Texas Area Network Gamers Organization ... you guys have been a part of my history of going to LAN's, and anyone who thinks otherwise is not getting all the correct information before making a decision. I would like to apologize for any people who think that DFWLanParty hates or dislikes TANGO, which is NOT TRUE! Thank you for your time. The following URL's were used in this post Thank you, Mike Jackson (aka Judgement|Day) | ||||
|
dookiebot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 82 |
DLP is a fun group of people to game with. I had a good time there last weekend and look forward to going again. The experience is different from a tango lan but that doesn't make it better or worse, just different. Even if there are any 'haters' at dlp, I am just not going to worry about it. The staff at both tango and dlp are very down to earth and fun to talk to and provide a fun venue to game with fellow geeks. However between dlp, tango, and the now closest to my house Mesquite lan party I will have all kinds of LAN options to choose from!
------------------ | ||||
|
viperx Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
poo pooo ------------------ | ||||
|
viperx Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
JIGGA WHOA ------------------ | ||||
|
viperx Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 71 |
CASH MONEY RECORDS GOIN DOWN TO 1000 ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47