|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Discussion
![]() Giants-Citizen Kabuto, will anyone be playing this at TANGO?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Giants-Citizen Kabuto, will anyone be playing this at TANGO? | ||
|
SARGE Newbie
Posts: 4 |
I just bought a game called, Giants-Citizen Kabuto and the gameplay is awsome! The graphics are awsome! Now if I could only get a few peeps to play at TANGO lan party Mar. 24th. ------------------ | ||
|
SARGE Newbie
Posts: 4 |
Hey just wanted to see if my post is firmly in the ground...LOL.. I at least wanted one reply 8^)P ------------------ | ||
|
crustybot Private ![]()
Posts: 38 |
not me but i know these 2 guys named slacker and his bro gib boy play it alot u can go to slackers site @ www.slacercentral.com ------------------ | ||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 169 |
sniperdawg will play. ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47