|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Discussion
![]() Um check the list
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Um check the list | ||
|
Mordichai Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 67 |
I don't know if anyone's checked the list of people that plan on attending but it's gotten a might bit large. As of 10:20PM central time there are 174 people registered. Is it just me or is that a few too many for the 100 seat limit we had last time (which we went over then too). I'm starting to get worried about the seating situation here. Are we renting out more than one room (mabey please!!} cuz it was crowded enough last time. I don't think an extra 50-75 people would help much ------------------ | ||
|
crustybot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 50 |
im gettin a little worried... ------------------ | ||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 192 |
awww...my poor children. We can fit 125 people into the room plus staff. Sooo...we are kinda limited, but if you PREPAY - you will be GUARENTEED a seat. So, if you are worried - show up before 10am or prepay ![]() ------------------ | ||
|
crustybot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 50 |
what if we r too young to have a credit card but u can use ur dads? it says u have match the name. ------------------ | ||
|
dune 3d Retreat ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 147 |
When you prepay, just let us know in the "note" field who the payment is for. That way, regardless of who we receive the payment from, we know who will be attending. ------------------ | ||
|
Mordichai Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 67 |
I despereately prefer not to put my credit card number anywhere not absolutely necessary. I don't like paying for CPL's this way and I definately wont do it for TANGO. Plus I'll be there round 8 o'clock anyway. ![]() ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47