|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() General Discussion
![]() MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! | |||
|
crustybot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 51 |
I GOT A NEW PC AHAHAHAHAHAHHA IT IS A PENTIUM 3 800 WITH 226 MEGS OF RAM!!!!!! IT OWNZ JOO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dont tell me ur PC speed if it is higher than this!) (now i too can sit back and laugh at satanic dj! [no offense dj]) ------------------ | |||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 85 |
But it STILL has only one processor in it. ------------------ This message posted entirely with recycled electrons. | |||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 202 |
and it's probably running WinME ;P ------------------ | |||
|
Satanic Dj Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 92 |
------------------ Is your god on the cover of a magizine? | |||
|
crustybot Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 51 |
no it is runnin on win98SE :P ------------------ | |||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 85 |
You're still using that old decrepid kernel built a decade ago and originally sold as Windows 3.1 They've just been giving it face lifts and new names. If you want to see that thing really perform try Win2K. Or mabey if you are tired of crashes that's good reason too. ------------------ This message posted entirely with recycled electrons. | |||
|
viperx Captain ![]() ![]()
Posts: 102 |
i got CABLE TODAY WAHOOOO ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
Mordichai Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 76 |
Hehehe. Remeber last time we all posted our compy stats and DJ made various comments about us all buring in hell and liking brimstone and so forth... hehehe... I wanna see it again P3 450MgHz I em much happy!! ------------------ | |||
|
Satanic Dj Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 92 |
well... the fact that your computer is a Gateway...makes mine that much better.
------------------ Is your god on the cover of a magizine? | |||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 85 |
Well, if yer gonna get jealous about computers (Allthough I will not be bringing it to the party) I run a Quad P3 Xenon 500Mhz with 4Gb RAM and a 75Gb RAID. I brought it once a few months ago. Mabey I'll get the chance to bring it again. Keep it quite busy crunching numbers. I will be bringing my little server though. It's a Dual P2 400 with 256Mb RAM. And then to top it of, I'll be bringing my P3 500 (OC'd @ 620) 384Mb RAM. My wife will be bringing her computer along with the spare laptop. In all, I think I'll be well covered withoug the 'Man Box' ------------------ This message posted entirely with recycled electrons. | |||
|
Satanic Dj Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 92 |
I dont do much besides gaming, so those Quad Xenons wouldnt do me too much good anyway. But your still going to hell....3 times. ------------------ Is your god on the cover of a magizine? | |||
|
Mordichai Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 76 |
DJ... you should know better than anyone that my PC ceased being a Gateway a LONG time ago. The only thing in there that actually came with the system is the motherboard, processor and the original 13Gig HD. I don't even have my original stick of ram. My compy is just as much a home-brew as anyone elses now ------------------ | |||
|
coolant 3d Retreat
Posts: 202 |
motherboard, processor and the original 13Gig HD - that's basically a computer man. If ya have the same power supply - you have the SAME COMPUTER! muhahahah - seen, mine was ALL built by me. No Dell, Gateway blah, blah in my computer sooooooooooooo suck it ![]() ------------------ | |||
|
Scooby 3d Retreat
Posts: 85 |
Thanks. That's the response we were looking for. ------------------ This message posted entirely with recycled electrons. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47