Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  General Discussion
  WOW NO MORE SPACE

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   WOW NO MORE SPACE
crustybot
Sergeant

Posts: 61
Registered: Feb 2001

posted 03-19-2001 07:02 PM


i feel sorry for those who didnt prepay

------------------
it is the new and improved crusty buttcrack. HEAR ME ROAR!


Click Here to See the Profile for crustybot   Click Here to Email crustybot    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote     Send an AIM Message to Anth Kenn    IP Logged
Satanic Dj
Captain

Posts: 114
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 03-19-2001 10:13 PM


heh.

Cool is right...I do owe him big for that one...

------------------

Is your god on the cover of a magizine?


Click Here to See the Profile for Satanic Dj   Click Here to Email Satanic Dj    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 56469426UIN: 56469426       IP Logged
[=ATF=]daemon
Private

Posts: 6
Registered: Mar 2001

posted 03-20-2001 06:03 AM


Yeah I feel bad too...ok I'm over it!

------------------


Click Here to See the Profile for [=ATF=]daemon    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote         IP Logged
Mordichai
Sergeant

Posts: 97
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 03-22-2001 02:30 PM


Originally posted by [=ATF=]daemon:
Yeah I feel bad too...ok I'm over it!

hehehe.. yeah FUCK YOU!

just kiddin. §Þ

Not to worry though. I'm sure most of us non-pre paying monkeys have back up plans. I personally am holding a LAN of my own on that day since I have nothing else to do.

------------------

Never stop gaming. Only get up to eat and pee.


Click Here to See the Profile for Mordichai   Click Here to Email Mordichai    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 30267853UIN: 30267853   Send an AIM Message to Thoth  Lynx    IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47