Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  PS2 Retreat News
  Happy Thanksgiving!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Happy Thanksgiving!
KloWn
3d Retreat

Posts: 58
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 11-23-2000 05:05 PM


I want to wish everyone a great Thanksgiving! Be safe and eat up that turkey! I got mine ready to go. Hehehe. Now I just have to shut my stomach up. Enjoy the day and be ready tomorrow to get the latest in Playstation 2.
Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47