Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  PS2 Retreat News
  Back in black

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Back in black
KloWn
3d Retreat

Posts: 22
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-06-2001 01:21 PM


Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!! Now it's time to get some more butt. Expect two reviews in a couple of days the daily news as usual. So don't think we are dead =) cause this is just the start.
Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged
Wolf
Private

Posts: 17
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-06-2001 05:34 PM


I just realized I made the folder for my Summoner review, but forgot to put the updated files in it... sorry, it's ready for real now, I promise...
Click Here to See the Profile for Wolf   Click Here to Email Wolf    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100250487UIN: 100250487      Send a message to rabid_wolf_24UIN: 100250487 IP Logged
KloWn
3d Retreat

Posts: 22
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-06-2001 07:57 PM


lol.. I just noticed I put in get some butt when I meant to kick some butt. Silly klown. I feel like an ass.

------------------
The point of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.


Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged
Wolf
Private

Posts: 17
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 01-07-2001 12:40 AM


silly klown indeed... I didn't notice til you said it here...
Click Here to See the Profile for Wolf   Click Here to Email Wolf    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100250487UIN: 100250487      Send a message to rabid_wolf_24UIN: 100250487 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47