Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  PS2 Retreat News
  EA and NFL Online

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   EA and NFL Online
KloWn
3d Retreat

Posts: 32
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-19-2001 06:18 PM


I have some awesome news for Madden 2001 gamers. Electronic Arts have just signed a licensing agreement with the NFL that will allow the publisher to use NFL teams, uniforms and logos in online games.
Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged
snicker
3d Retreat

Posts: 641
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-19-2001 08:59 PM


I am confused...doesn't EA already feature NFL teams, uniforms, and logos in the Madden 2001 series online?

------------------
Aaron "Snicker" Benzick
Editor-in-Chief
3d Retreat, www.3dretreat.com
.plan file


Click Here to See the Profile for snicker   Click Here to Email snicker    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 2027796UIN: 2027796       IP Logged
KloWn
3d Retreat

Posts: 32
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-20-2001 09:08 PM


I think your talkin' about the PC version. When I read this at EA, it also left me thinking. To be honoest, I'm not sure how to answer your question. I'll look into it.
Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47