Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  PS2 Retreat News
  Final Fantasy X Interview

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Final Fantasy X Interview
KloWn
3d Retreat

Posts: 27
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 01-19-2001 06:28 PM


Gamers.com have slapped up the finishing touches on their interview with the development team. Int he inteview, they talked about character emotions, Active Field, camera positioning, battles and other aspects of the game. Here is a snip:


Interviewer: The battle scenes have not been released yet. What will the battle be like?

Tsuchida: Like, "Did you get rid of that!?"
Kitase: Kinda like, "Tsuchida finally did it!!" (Laughs)

Interviewer: That big of a difference!?

Tsuchida: I got to change around the direction and system pretty freely. I sort of think that my personal likes are reflected a bit too much, though. I wonder if I'm going to be singled out for this. (Laughs)


Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47