Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  PS2 Retreat News
  Klown is not dead...

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Klown is not dead...
KloWn
Moderator

Posts: 61
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 02-26-2001 08:04 PM


Yea, I've had my mouth shut for a week or so. I have my personal issues right now so I have laid off. I will be back to update with news by this weekend. So in other words, it will be all normal by the weekend. In the mean time, our man Wolf will keep you updated with news.

KloWn


Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged
Wolf
Private

Posts: 42
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 02-26-2001 10:56 PM


I'll hold down the fort for ya... I hope 'personal issues' isn't something bad =)
Click Here to See the Profile for Wolf   Click Here to Email Wolf    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100250487UIN: 100250487   Send an AIM Message to LLF PyroMania   Send a message to rabid_wolf_24UIN: 100250487 IP Logged
KloWn
Moderator

Posts: 61
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-01-2001 05:48 PM


Lol... it is bad. All I have to say is Friend, Sister, ass kickin', A certain dirty job (:P ..I know you get ma drift.. little kids might see this board) . I'll give ya the details later... if you even wanna know.

------------------
The point of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.


Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged
KloWn
Moderator

Posts: 61
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-01-2001 05:52 PM


Lol... Snicker gonna think I'm a fag or something.. well I aint. (What great english eh?)

------------------
The point of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.


Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged
Wolf
Private

Posts: 42
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 03-01-2001 09:24 PM


Ah, say no more... heheh

------------------
"There are fourty people in this world, and five of them are hamburgers."
wolf@3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Wolf   Click Here to Email Wolf    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100250487UIN: 100250487   Send an AIM Message to LLF PyroMania   Send a message to rabid_wolf_24UIN: 100250487 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47