Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  PS2 Retreat News
  Crazy Taxi media

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Crazy Taxi media
KloWn
Moderator

Posts: 69
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 03-04-2001 10:51 AM


I put up the screenshots for Sega's first game for a PS2 system. You can check them out HERE. Personally, I think this game will be a piece of crap. I mean, what's the point of driving people from place to place. I know that their is some sort of action to it. That's just my view.
Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47