Wolf Sergeant

Posts: 57 Registered: Dec 2000
|
posted 03-20-2001 05:02 PM |
|
I, for one, was kind of upset at the 35 smackers I had to pay for my PS2 memory card. Granted, the store I got it from rips people off on everything, but still... Anyway, InterAct Accessories announced their SharkPort today, an accessory that will allow you to connect your PS2 to you computer using the USB ports. This will allow gamers to save as much data as they want to their PC. Furthermore, SharkPort includes software that allows gamers to e-mail their save files to friends, or upload them to a web site. Not only will this eliminate the need for multiple memory cards for people with lots of games, but it will also create a whole new way to cheat: Tough spot giving you trouble? Just go download a save file from immediately afterwards!
 
|