|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() PS2 Retreat News
![]() Sports game news
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Sports game news | ||
|
KloWn Moderator
Posts: 112 |
The end the day, I'm going to post some sports news. Gameunit kicked up a review for Triple Play Baseball giving it an incredible 55%. Looks like this game did well. Ha, I wonder why I posted it. On the other end of the web, Happy Puppy published a review for High Heat Baseball 2002. This game did much better with a rating of 8. ESPN X Snowboarding was reviewd at TGN receiving another great score of 74. Weeeee. IGN have been working on some sports games and came out with 3 previews, Fire Pro Wrestling, Test Drive Off-Road -Wide Open, and Super Dodgeball Advance (??) |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47