|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() PS2 Retreat News
![]() Oops, Those Aren't PS2 Shots
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Oops, Those Aren't PS2 Shots | ||
|
Wolf Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 68 |
Well, once again I fall victim to incorrect sources. The PlanetSide screenshots that I posted about yesterday are from the PC version of the game, not the PS2 version. Again I say: "Don't blame me, I just work here." | ||
|
KloWn Moderator
Posts: 113 |
This game will probably be available for the PS2 system. The pc version had some sweet shots! ------------------ "The point of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." This KloWn is rated |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47