KloWn Moderator
Posts: 114 Registered: Oct 2000
|
posted 03-29-2001 03:58 PM |
|
I posted a topic a couple of days ago on two exclusive games that will be appearing at the Tokyo Game Show. Well, as I went searching around for info, I found out the show will feature a CRAP load of games for gamers to play. Here goes the list:
Check I-TV (Sony) Phase Paradox (Sony) Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (Sony) Rimokokoron (Sony) Toro & Holiday (Sony) Portable Edit (Sony) Sky Gunner (Sony) Ace Combat 4 (Namco) Flower, Sun & Rain (Victor Interactive) Harvest Moon 3: Ignite Heart (Victor Interactive) Magical Sports 2001 Koushien (Mahou) Magical Sports Hard Hitter (Mahou) Golfuru Golf (ArtDink) Gekibo 2 (Irem) Tokyo Devil Academy (Asmik) Legend of Match Master Tetsuya (Athena) Maken Shao (Atlus) Endoneshia (Enix) Tiger Wood PGA Tour 2001 (EA Square) Knockout King 2001 (EA Square) True Love Story 3 (Enterbrain) Atelier Lilli (Gust) One-Piece Mansion (Capcom) Tomb Raider 5: Chronicles (Capcom) Devil May Cry (Capcom) Tam Tam Paradise (Global A Entertainment) Shutokou Battle Zero (Genki) D.N.A. Dark Native Apostle (Hudson) Sanyo Pachinko Paradise 6 Densha de Go: New Routes (Taito) Mobile Suit Gundam Zenic Front (Bandai) Armored Core 2 Another Age (From Software) F1 Racing Championship (Ubi Soft) Guitaroman (Koei) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 8 (Konami) Pachinko Station V (Konami) Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (Konami) Silent Hill 2 (Konami) G-Breaker (Sunrise) Hamster Club-i (Jordan) Final Fantasy X (Square) Love Songs (D3 Publisher) Super Microphone Chan (PCCWJ / Jaleco) Rayman Revolution (Ubi Soft)
 
|