|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() PS2 Retreat News
![]() Metallica is rockin'
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Metallica is rockin' | ||
|
KloWn Moderator
Posts: 125 |
I think hardcore rock fans are going to have a blast once Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open comes out. Yes, the crazy ass guys from Metallica will be featured on the game with the lead song titled, "Fuel". Very touchy eh? | ||
|
Wolf Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 73 |
They hate Napster, so I hate them. At least they have more talent than a lot of current bands though... ------------------ | ||
|
KloWn Moderator
Posts: 125 |
I've always hated them. ------------------ "The point of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." This KloWn is rated |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47