Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  PS2 Retreat News
  Fools

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Fools
KloWn
Moderator

Posts: 133
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-01-2001 09:50 AM


Ahhh yes, the day of the fools. I'm guessing your waitin' for me to say some useless bull to try to trick you and make you look like a fool. I'm not gonna waste my time. I'm going to dedicate this moment to REAL fools that have sent me some funny and dumb e-mails. The comments were NOT the actual response, it was the first thing that popped into my head when I first read it. The e-mail address will not be revealed:

Subject: When will PS2 come out?
DateAbout 4 months after its release date
umm.. hey.. i wanna kno when PS2 will be coming out in the us

KloWn Comment: Hmmmmm... go figure.

Subject:Linking sites
Date: March 20, 2001
Hello, I'm Mike from -----.com (porn site) and I want to know if you would like to hook up your site and mine to make a great entertainment site.

KloWn Comment: Lol, sorry pal, games and sex don't match[/b]

Subject:My PS2 is wet, help!!!!!
Date: Feb 24
I really need some help!! my ps2 was spilled with water and it doesn't work anymore. What should I do!!

KloWn Comment:Dumb f---

Subject:Can PS2 Play DVD's?
Date:Nov 3
Hello, I'm e-mailing you from NY and I want to know if the Sony Playstation 2 can play DVD's.

KloWn Comment:Tsk, tsk, tsk, I wonder why the DVD link is somewhere on this site and why people were going crazy for this system because of its one special feature, the capability of playing DVD's.

These are just some of them. I have my collection and I'm sure Wolf does too. We will post some of them later =)


Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged
Wolf
Sergeant

Posts: 74
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 04-01-2001 02:49 PM


I should've saved some of my e-mails... well, I remembered the best ones:

1. An immense run-on sentence, with absolutely no punctuation, complaining that one of our cheats doesn't work and asking if we test our cheats.

My thoughts: a) Do you think we own every PS2 game so we can test the cheats? b) Grammar, my friend, grammar.

2. An e-mail about a PS2 not working right. At the end of my reply, I jokingly ask if the person has dropped their PS2. The answer: "Yes I have."

My thoughts: What do you expect me to do about it? I stepped on my pencil and the tip came off. Why doesn't it write anymore?

------------------
"Dont blame me, I just work here."
wolf@3dretreat.com


Click Here to See the Profile for Wolf   Click Here to Email Wolf    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 100250487UIN: 100250487   Send an AIM Message to LLF PyroMania   Send a message to rabid_wolf_24UIN: 100250487 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47