|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() PS2 Retreat News
![]() PS2 Games On X-Box!?
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: PS2 Games On X-Box!? | ||
|
Wolf Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 78 |
That's right, Microsoft's X-Box will apparently be able to play games from the Playstation 2. I'm a bit skeptical, since neither company has commented on this, and especially since it's April Fool's Day. However, if this turns out to be a truthful rumor, we'll have more info as soon as it becomes available. | ||
|
KloWn Moderator
Posts: 134 |
I'm not askin' where you got this but this is bull. I'm not saying your incorrect nor dumb, just simply expressing my opinion. Hell, you just work here. Hehe. ------------------ "The point of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." This KloWn is rated | ||
|
Wolf Sergeant ![]()
Posts: 78 |
I will direct all complaints to PSX2.com, heheh... ------------------ |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47