|
3d Retreat Forums
![]() PS2 Retreat News
![]() Find us on Webdog
|
| next newest topic | next oldest topic |
| Author | Topic: Find us on Webdog | ||
|
KloWn Moderator
Posts: 136 |
I recently submitted the site to this webdog news thing. For those that have no clue what I'm talking about, Webdog is a program you download that keeps track on hundreds of gaming sites and let's you know whenever a site updates. Now, this is a very useful tool if you don't feel like searching the web or you just want to be first on everything. I suggest you download this program to keep yourself updated on all the happenings around the web. You will find us in the Playstation category. Every time we update the site, the program will let ya know. For more info, check out Webdog.com Just another thing that makes surfing the web easier and faster. |
All times are CST (US) | next newest topic | next oldest topic |
![]() |
|
3d Retreat © 2000
Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47