Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  PS2 Retreat News
  New Stuff coming

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   New Stuff coming
KloWn
Moderator

Posts: 148
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 04-16-2001 10:07 PM


Ahhhhh, what A nice "vacation". I had time off to chill with my friends and wonder at night doing all this crap. The "rebels". Hahaha. Anyways, our man Wolf has been cookin' up some new stuff for you guys while I was away so if ya have a chance, thank him. I'm getting into flash 5.0 and I'm thinking of buying it. (hint, hint, you might see it on the site.) A new pic of the week will be roasted on our grill. New previews are getting cooked as we speak. (what's up with the food? I'm a little crazy) If you have any suggestions to improve this site, e-mail me.
Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47