Click Here

  3d Retreat Forums
  PS2 Retreat News
  MXRider

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   MXRider
KloWn
Moderator

Posts: 254
Registered: Oct 2000

posted 05-26-2001 04:05 PM


Dang, what a slooooooooooow day. Nothing is happening. I guess people are out and enjoying the weekend. I'm stuck in here today under rain =( Geesh, I would expect nice weather for the Memorial weekend. Anyways, Digital Sports posted their preview for MXRider.
Click Here to See the Profile for KloWn   Click Here to Email KloWn    Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote  UIN: 83763485UIN: 83763485   Send an AIM Message to bigpimpinfreako   Send a message to f16infernoUIN: 83763485 IP Logged

All times are CST (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | http://www.3dretreat.com

3d Retreat © 2000

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47